A St. Paul’s alumni, Dr. Tyler Case graduated from LSU Dental School in 1996. Then, after working for a year as associate to Dr. Louis Gallo, he opened his own practice in 1997 in his hometown of Covington, Louisiana.
The staff at Case Family Dentistry are a close-knit group of professionals who put extra effort into making sure their patients feel at ease and recieve maximum personal attention.
Pictured at right (clockwise from top left) are Tracy Gerhardt (office manager) , Dr. Tyler Case, Brigette Nunez (hygenist), Kelly Cullen (receptionist), and Julie O’Connell (dental assistant).
Dr. Case is a proud member of the following professional dentistry organizations:
- The American Dental Association
- The Louisiana Dental Association
- The Baton Rouge Dental Association
- The Northlake Dental Association
- The Academy of General Dentistry
- The Krewe of Dental Review Study Club